Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday...

Taking things easy and getting in a few rows done on my latest scarf project, because surely winter will come again one day...

I may have taken a little trip to the Spotty store to stock up on yarn while it was still a bargain, even though the cashier tried to charge me full price! What is up with that?
Her excuse was that yarn wasn't her department, seriously what is that computer thing for that she uses?

Nice jewel tones to go with some brights I may have collected in the last month.

There are plans for all this yarn, but my hands apparently don't work as fast as my grand ideas think they do?

Hope your weekend is off to a good start and there's sunshine in your creative space.

2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Beautiful looking yarn, what have you got planned for it?

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely to see your pretty knitting. I think we all suffer from our brains working faster than our hands lol! Beautiful yarn x