Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Remembering the sun

I love the way the angle of the sun changes the perspective of my view.

In this late afternoon shot, the sun gives me the height I lack and illuminates the water. 

My interpretation in knitting. 


The beginnings of a scarf this time, using one strand of pale grey and one of tonal blue, I'm getting some highlights in the fabric. 

I am enjoying the crispness of the morning and evening, and the sunshine between the showers of rain.

Hope you are enjoying your corner of the world.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Such a pretty cable. We are having lovely above normal temps here in New England. And we are enjoying every minute of it!

mamasmercantile said...

Beautiful cable. I am afraid the temperatures have dropped here, so it is cold, windy and raining.

Unknown said...

Lovely cablework :)

Shay said...

Its been a bit ordinary here weather wise I must say - those cool mornings mean I snuggle in bed as long as I can ...

Your scarf though looks like the perfect antidote to any cool weather that lurks during the daylight hours.

kymann said...

This is so beautiful! You are incredibly clever. I would love to knt this x

Lucy Bowen said...

Lovely cable and I love the use of the two strands.

Ranee @ Arabian Knits said...

That is lovely! I really like the effect of both colors together in the cable and texture.

It makes me nostalgic for the beach.