Friday, May 8, 2015

Dreamy...

The way my scarf project felt upon completion.
So I may have been sitting in my knitting space for most of this week!
After the false start last weekend I couldn't be more happy with this finished product.
Nothing like a deadline to get the needles moving at lightning speed.
Soft and drapey with lovely texture.
Finished and delivered.
One last picture posing in front of the pretty flowers.
Knit with two strands of Shepherd baby merino held together on 4.5mm needles.
The yarn was incredibly soft to knit and even softer after it had a bath.
I almost didn't part with it. I just wanted to pet it constantly.

Luckily I had some yarn ready to cast on another hat for the journey there and back so I could put this gorgeousness out of my mind.

Wishing you all a little loveliness in your creative space this weekend.

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

It is stunning, a wonderful creation.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty. I can't photograph anything outside as dust is everywhere most of the time. Have a great weekend. Tammy

Fiona said...

beautiful pattern.... I put on my fingerless gloves today .. winter is on its way.. chilly mornings...
Hugz

karisma said...

Its beautiful. Gorgeous colour and lovely pattern.