Monday, October 20, 2014

Swapping

I recently participated in a swap over on Ravelry for a little something handmade with yarn. Oh, and some little extras too.

I got lucky with this gorgeous cowl and hat set knit especially for me and some yarn to keep me busy for the next little while, well after I get through some of the current projects.

These are the other goodies that turned up in my box - pretty buttons, a bookmark, lip balm, hand cream and a gorgeous and practical bag.
All of it is lovely!
Of course I had fun putting together a little package too, included were the blanket you've seen here before and the finished Nessy Pecker.

I put my sewing machine to work to make a project bag from some Australiana fabric that was taking up space in the cupboard and made a matching little pouch for keeping the little things all together in there.
Two of the coasters that have been flying off my hook lately also made the trip.
All these goodies are now happily residing in their new home. 

Hope you found a little spot of sunshine today.

9 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

What a wonderful gift exchange, stunning gifts given and received.

Shay said...

Lovely swaps ladies...I think you both did an amazing job!

Christine M said...

What lovely swap gifts, both sent and received. I love your little Nessy!

Fiona said...

looks like that was afun swap...
Hugz

Katherine said...

what lovely gifts sent and received. Swaps are fun to take part in.

Katherine said...

what lovely gifts sent and received. Swaps are fun to take part in.

Katherine said...

what lovely gifts sent and received. Swaps are fun to take part in.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous swap gifts, the coasters are so pretty!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Fabulous swap giftees - in both directions...have fun with that new gorgeous new yarn...