Friday, May 2, 2014

Something different

So I've done a little preparation today and signed up with Cheryl to sew along with all the clever people tonight.
After my little finishing spree last weekend this week has mostly been about small and quick projects, tonights sewing projects should work in well with that arrangement.
It's true there is some knitting in the picture too. I'm almost done with that one and these two should go together nicely if I am successful with the sewing machine.


I didn't just pull out the supplies either, I cut out my fabric and cleared space on the table for Nomee to come out and play.
I will sew and am hopeful there will be something to show tomorrow.

Are you sewing along tonight?

1 comment:

Shay said...

Oooh - I wonder what you're doing? That fabric isnt much of a clue!