Sunday, April 27, 2014

Finishing up

Is what I did with my long weekend after I got up extra early on Friday to go to the local dawn service. In no particular order there were Elephant socks, the sock head hat and Diamonds and fur scarf.
All those pretty autumn colours were fun to work with but I may be ready for something in my preferred colour pallette next? I wish I'd ordered my new yarn last week so I had more choices of projects to work on next. Guess I'll just have to work on an old project or use some of the yarn I already have while I wait for new yarn. Hope you weekend was productive too.

8 comments:

Maria said...

Great finishes. Those needles of yours must click click sew fast.....

Jindi's Cottage said...

Well look at all that finishing...like the elephants :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I love those elephant socks. So amazing how you can just click some needles with some yarn and come up with such a beautiful design. :) Great work. Best wishes, Tammy

Wendy said...

You are so quick!! Love all your finishes, the elephants are especially lovely.

karen said...

I adore those socks! the contrasting colors then flipping them for each foot is incredible :) Lovely!!

Anonymous said...

I love those elephant socks! So cute, great job!

Teresa said...

Nice finishes! Love those socks!!!

Katherine said...

Those elephant socks are fantastic. Hope your wool order has arrived.