Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Opam

All my starting in April made for a good number of finishes in May.


Seven crocheted hats, two pairs of socks, one wrap and one jacket.

There was a finish of a previously resting project too.

All this woolliness should make for a cosy winter for me and some lucky recipients.

A perfect start to winter here with lots of raining - hope it fell where it was needed most and not just around the water's edge.

Almost time to head out to my local knitting group and I still haven't decided what to start next/
Will it be a should be or a want to? Too many lovely choices.

Hope you're all having a lovely Saturday.

9 comments:

Christine M said...

You've had a very productive month Mistea.

Lurline said...

Wow! What an achievement- I can see cold weather will suit you just fine!
Hugs - Lurline.

Tammy said...

You did make some lovely projects in May. Gosh! I can't even believe it's June 1st. Time is flying big time. I've not had time to make anything lately and can't even decide what to start. Need to get my crafting mojo back. Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a fantastic month....lovely finishes....well done Trace

Rosie said...

So busy..what a lovey stash of goodies you have made.

Katherine said...

So many fantastic finishes! Wet here yesterday too which was so nice to see. Hope you had a wonderful time at your knitting group.

Fiona said...

lots done... always looks great when you put all of them together...
Hugz

Shay said...

I knew you'd achieved a lot this month but I'm blown away by all those gorgeous finishes. Way to go!

Ana BC said...

WOW! great progress, Mistea