Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Blue and green

forget the saying - they are perfect together!



So the knitting has been front and centre this week occupying every available space.
This project coming along nicely and the colours are perfect, even if I can't capture them in the pics. The yarn is pure wool from Bendigo Woollen Mill and knits up beautifully.
I even did a few rows at NCB tonight, where most of us were knitting.
Reading has taken a back seat this week as there are too many other things happening.
Joining the Yarn along this week, where I found the inspiration for this project a couple of weeks ago.
Hope your week has been simply gorgeous so far.

8 comments:

Gigi said...

Very pretty color combination!
Blessings,
G

Truly Myrtle said...

i agree - looks great. I love the blue border :)

karen said...

I love the color combination and the shape :)

Shay said...

I never did understand the blue and green should never be seen nonsense.

Your project proves how wrong that is too! Beautiful!

Leslie said...

like the shawl - and the colors, added to my list.

http://thoughtsofgrace.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/yarn-along-may-30-2012/

Cheryll said...

Blue and Green.. should be seen... that's what I say! NICE!!! :)

marina said...

they do go together beautifully. Happy knitting!

barb's creations said...

I have to agree with you ,blue and green do look good together.Very pretty :) Barb.