Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Castle is finished

The castle is done and the inhabitant installed - they are off to form part of the annual Teacosy Exhibition here.
You can see Rapunzel will soon be saved by Super Prince.

Just because I finished, I started something new.
The book is 'Queen of Broken Hearts' by Cassandra King - not much happening in this yet - I've been busy with the needles.
Joining Ginny in the Yarn Along - Lots of fun projects to drool over.
Hope your week so far has been productive.

7 comments:

Maria said...

Teacosy Exhibition OMG how good is that. What a great way to raise money for a good cause. I hope you take some photos and do a post....

Shay said...

Gorgeous and so creative. I second the "hope you do a post" idea.

marina said...

lol, love it is it so cute!
Had to click on the photo to have a better look.
Well done.

Wendy said...

It's gorgeous, I love it!!

Truly Myrtle said...

This is fabulous - my 4 year old is quite keen on Rapunzel. I've showed her and she loves it too :)

Jossie said...

I really love your castle. Well done!

Chocolate Cat said...

What a finish! I love this!! You are so clever.