Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New projects and books

Recently I have finished both my knitting project and my book, so it was time to cast on a new project, inspired by the picture in the foreground and go to the library for some new reading material. These should see me through the next couple of weeks, the books that is. As I am making the new project up as I go along it could take a while too.
Joining in with the yarn along this week where you are sure to find some inspiration for a little yarning.

8 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Now I am very curious as to what your new project is...?
Have a great yarn along day.

pinkundine said...

Oooh, mystery new project - intriguing!

Maria said...

Will keep watch to see what you are making this time.
Looks like good reading material too.

A Faithful Journey said...

How Fun! A mystery knit! :)

karen said...

I'm interested to see what you are creating! How fun :)

Shay said...

I love the colour of that yarn. Hanging out to see the mystery revealed!

Cheryl said...

It could take you anywhere, but I'm sure you have a plan.

Erin Kate said...

You've got me curious! Can't wait to see what it turns out to be. :)