Thursday, October 20, 2011

Random numbers

So the Polka dot blocks became a bag - just like the pattern in my Interweave Crochet magazine. Instead of lining it with another set of polka dots I am going to make a sewn lining - hasn't happened yet but soon, real soon, so here she is just showing off her outer shell.

And there has been a little stitching this past week - some Random Numbers are popping up.

Love this red!

October's Friday Night Sew In is tomorrow night and I really need to kick start my Christmas stitching - I'm going to be there, are you?.
Have a wonderful Friday.

4 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

It looks just like the picture in the magazine! See you at FNSI (well that is the plan anyway).

Barb said...

Your bag is just awesome...great job!

Wendy said...

Hi Mistea, I have just enjoyed a visit to your lovely blog. Your bag is gorgeous!! Wendy

Wendy said...

The bag is lovely, love the colours