Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Polka Dots and Ripple

Take the crocheted Polka Dot bag

Add my version of lining - I sewed up this one with a zippered pocket to keep my hooks and scissors in,

Now I have this perfect project bag and nothing can slip through the cracks.

See perfect for the latest commuter project.

A few days of commute hooking and the ripple blanket is growing up.

Still using baby 4 ply in a soft acrylic/nylon mix. This one is in white and a mint/lemon combination.

Subtle enough for any new born.

I'm joining in the yarn along - I'm reading the same book as last week and listening to 'Heart of the Dreaming' by Di Morrisey, much more listening than reading lately.

Happy creating and reading or listening.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute bag!

Fiona said...

Love the bag.. perfect for the ripple project...
Hugz

(lia) said...

Aw I love the bag! The lining is so perfect. I'm a horrible seamstress & the inside of my bags always looks like I let a 5 year old finish for me.

barb's creations said...

Love how your bag turned out and a great idea with the zippered inside pocket.Your ripple blanket is coming along nicely as well :) Barb.

Teresa said...

Love your bag Tracey... now it's perfect with that lining. Well done .. loving your ripple blanket too

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

What a lovely bag and I just love how you added the liner :) I was over at your other blog to and all those hats you have been making are so cute! Especially the eyeball one :)

Stacy said...

Thanks for stopping by the World of Wiedz.

What a beautiful bag!

Shay said...

OH MY GOODNESS! It's utterly gorgeous!!!!

Brilliant job. It's fabulous.

Jossie said...

The bag is adorable. Really love it.