Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Needled

Its all about the needles and yarn around here lately.

Take plain cream 4 ply Big Baby and knit this gorgeous pattern.

Pretty cables - what am I making??

A sweet baby sized beanie.
All done.

I worked on this UFO on the long weekend, if I keep this up it may become a very handy vest for this winter.

I have no clue why it looks so pale in this pic, the yarn is actually quite dark purple, Bendigo Woollen Mill Pure Wool.

On Saturday I participated in the local Spotlight knitting party and I spent my voucher on more yarn!
Hope the sun is shining where you are.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Your knitting is lovely. Cables are my favourite.

Shay said...

Love the hat! Winter must be coming..Im seeing lots of knitting.

Love cable knit...clever clogs.

marina said...

lovely Knitting projects. Love Bendigo wool it is such good quality.