Thursday, January 13, 2011

Look...

Whilst I spent most of my break with my feet up while sitting on the lounge and eating too much chocolate I did manage to do something with these fabrics The Mother gave me when I visited at Christmas.
Oh, the little Sunbonnet Sue girl was a bonus she was folded with one of the fabrics which all came from the op shop.
I can't show you where I am up to as the camera battery has decided to go flat now, could have something to do with all the photo's I took when The Mother and I went to the zoo last weekend.
Anyway back to work for me today - so guess I best get sorted and hit the road as it could be a long drive in the rain which has decided it should visit with us today.
Have a lovely Thursday and stay dry if you can!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Your Sun Bonnet Sue is adorable.

Shay said...

The fabrics look lovely. Hurry up and charge the battery so we can see what you're doing.

marina said...

that fabric was a great op shop find. Will look forward to more peaks to see what they are becoming.

Doris Sturm said...

Hello Mistea! Just popping in to see what you have been up to. I love your stitching work and hope you will have a peaceful New Year!

My plans are to crochet more and blog less, but we'll see how that goes.

I'm loving the cold weather, albeit no snow for us. I love the snow, but I guess the rest of the world has it.

Keep warm and keep up the nice work. Spring will be here before we know it :-)

Kind Regards,
Doris (and the Gizzy)