Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas crumbs swap

I was very pleased to receive an email from Lisa to say that the mail man had delivered her package.
Do you want to see what was inside the box?

The requirements were a mug rug, drink sachet, candy cane, mug and cookie recipe.

I think I ticked all the boxes and the stocking ribbon was just to trick you - Rudolph featured in this package. I even included a cookie cutter as the recipe I sent was Gingerbread.

Yum - makes me want to go bake some about now.

Thanks to Aunt Pitty Pat for hosting this fun swap.

Hope your week is heading in the right direction.

Happy creating Yummies.

7 comments:

Sue Niven said...

Love the package! Rudolph mug is such a cutie, Merry Christmas to you all.

marina said...

very nice package! definitely all boxes ticked.

Teresa said...

Love what you sent... what a great swap. You chose very well xx

Serenata said...

A fun swap indeed with a cute mug, rug and all the necessary ingredients to make something yummy!

Doris Sturm said...

That mug rug swap sounded like so much fun - too bad I don't sew!

Unknown said...

I love it.. awesome mug rug and matching mug.. how very cute!!!
M

Jossie said...

Lovely presents for Lisa. The mug is zo cute.