Monday, November 29, 2010

Good to Go

Nomee and I had some quality time together on Sunday - we played with squares and some vintage ric rac which is really cool, pink with a silver edging, a bit difficult to see here.

I also wrapped some presents.

If you are expecting a swap package from me it will be on its way just as soon as those post people do their thing.

These are for the following swaps - Leah's mug rug, APP's Christmas Crumbs and Purple Sparkles Secret Santa.

Thanks ladies for hosting - swaps sure are fun.

Have a fantastic Monday wherever you are.

Happy Creating

5 comments:

marina said...

busy, busy!
It's good to get them finished isn't it.

Serenata said...

Doing well, must be a relief to get them finished. I am off to the post office today, but still need to finish a couple of swaps as well.

Shay said...

Looking good ...

Bet your swap parteners cant wait for their packages to arrive.

Glad you and Nomee had some fun together.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Lucky swap partners...hope the Post Elves did their job properly and the parcels arrive(d) in good time...

Photography said...

AH HA! That looks like my parcels - they arrived and I am soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for putting in so much effort and they are so personal. I emailed you the day I got them but I think I might have typed the email wrong and it didn't even click that it was you! lol silly me anyway I will be posting about it soon. So thrilled - really made my week - again THANK YOU!!!