Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wondering...

If you were blue with white polka dots and wearing yellow, orange and pink what coloured eyes would you like?

Always fun playing with my buttons.

All these eyes are watching the action in the sewing room this week.
(a bit scary?)

Waiting to see who comes next!

Look a pretty flower has popped up in there too.

Lots of bright colours to compliment the sunshine and rain of the last two days, definitely spring here.

Enjoy your day where ever you happen to spend it.

Happy Creating

7 comments:

Serenata said...

I love reading and watching the photos of your creations and their 'growth'. Seems like the eyes enjoy watching you as well. Not sure which ones I'd pick, think I'd have to have them watching a little bit longer.

Melody said...

What a lovely post. I think the pink eyes. Can't wait to see who's coming.

marina said...

I like the dark blue eyes, but I am a little biased.

Wendy said...

If I were blue with white polka dots and I were wearing yellow, orange and pink, I'd definitely want to have blue eyes.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Pink...wonder what colour you eventually chose?
Spring? Yeah right...today we had...hail! Yes, hail! Only little ones but still, ice fell from the sky...winter and spring are still tussling over whose turn it is...maybe the weather needs to check in to your sewing room to get the idea that it is spring's turn!

Doris Sturm said...

I never thought of using white felt and buttons, but then I have neither and just buy the animals eyes already made for sewing in...you are very crative and I enjoy reading about your work.

Have a lovely day. It's raining, so it's a good time to stay in and crochet ;-)

Kathy said...

pink!!