Thursday, September 16, 2010

Where was I?

That's right I have been plodding away in every 'spare' 30 minutes I get.
(read everytime I don't want to do what is next on the list!)
Now I am down to here - getting closer - or maybe not, as it seems every time I leave the house these scraps take it upon themselves to multiply?

These tools have been getting a good work out.
I need to tell you how much I like my new junior cutter - she does all the angles nice and smooth - way better than me trying to cut with a pair of scissors.

Now I have all these little bits of fabric - but it appears I may need more if I want to make something larger than a metre square - so it is probably lucky for me that the scraps have a life of their own.

Back to the cutting table - I will win!

Happy Creating

5 comments:

Maria said...

Looking forward to seeing the quilt when it is done.

Serenata said...

That is going to be some project you are making there. Can't wait to see the next stage...that is if those scraps stop multiplying!

Oh and I've made the twirly scarf...can't blog about it yet as I'm going to send it as a gift...really pleased with it. Thanks so much for the pattern.

How apt...my word for today is robin!

marina said...

I will be adding to that pile soon!
Looks like you have made a dint with all those applecores.

Shay said...

If your fabric is multiplying when you're not at home it's all good because that's free fabric!

Cant wait to see the fruits of your labour.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Mmmm....this is looking interesting...will this be Friday Night Sew-In's project?