Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In a Tangle...

Yesterday while I was on the other side of the big bridge I took the opportunity to go here for some inspiration and I was not disappointed - they sure have lots of yummy yarns and samples. I am thinking that cooler weather is just around the corner it may just be time to start something? So I came home and started this with some yarn I had, while it is looking like a big mess about now I actually like the way it is turning out. The colour is more green than the grey it looks here. Here are the blocks from the Pinwheel sampler quilt along for this week - yes, they are what I spent so much time taking apart on Sunday afternoon - they just weren't playing nice, but now they are all done.
Hope you are all having a wonderfully creative week.
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, that sure is a tangle...what can it be?
Nice pinwheels. Well done on keeping up.

Shay said...

Beautiful yarn! I'm doing a pinwheel quilt at the moment...actually its in my WIP pile.

Have a crafty week!

Jantine said...

I had to look twice before I saw that the pattern in both blocks was the same. By using the white as main fabric you have a complete different block! I like them!
It is pretty daring to use a stripe fabric, but the effect is stunning, well done!

Cathie said...

nice to chat to you the other night at the Northern Craft Bonanza.