Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A candle and shopping

Sunday while we were at Sovereign Hill, Ballarat, we did candle dipping. They give you a regular white candle and you get to dip it in the colours to decorate it. I tried dipping in multiple colours and ended up with this stripy candle, my neices ones turned out quite different, unfortunately I did not get any pictures. After work today I just had to go by GJ's Discount fabrics and found these two fat quarters in the specials basket, how could I leave them there. They actually have quite a lot of fat quarters left over from their sale last week and some of them were just a couple of dollars each. It would be worthwhile dropping in if you are in the vicinity any time soon. I even have a project in mind, so maybe you will see them used here soon?
Wishing you a creative Wednesday!
Happy Crafting

No comments: