Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Have you seen this Guy recently?

This cheery fellow has been spreading some cheer among crafters around the world... I participated in Mrs Martins Quilt Shop Christmas in July Swap, and while I have had my package for a few weeks I decided to wait until my partner recieved her package before I opened mine. Today I was notified that the package I sent had arrived safely. I extracted mine from the warehouse, otherwise known as the spare room! Here is what I recieved...
Lots of gorgeous snowman themed items, particularly relevant about now as the temperature is expected to dip close to freezing overnight.
Some yummy sweet treats, pincushion stack and lovely threads.
How sweet is the fabric in this bag and the ribbon is printed with Happy Holidays. There were projects and patterns in the bag as Mrs Martin gave us a list of goodies to collect. Thanks Kari.
Below are the goodies I sent to Kari. She stated that her favourite colour was pink, so I made and collected lots of Pink goodies for her.
A pink angel Christmas decoration, a lady scissor fob/dangly embroidered in pink and wearing a scarf to keep warm, the larger Angel stitchery done ready for Kari to create her own keepsake item. I found some pink 12 days of Christmas fabric and a piece of cupcake fabric to send along. There were pink themed sweets also in Cherry Ripe and Turkish Delight.
The pattern that I sent was from the ladies at Attic Crafts in Bendigo and included the panel to make the cushion in the picture. It is embellished with embroidery and lovely completed.
A Terrific Tuesday all round! Thanks to Mrs Martin. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

You certainly received a nice lot of goodies.

Unknown said...

Oh my lucky you .. .what a wonderful swap :) I just love the hand stitched items.. they are truly sewn from the heart ;)
M