Monday, June 29, 2009

What to do?

My car had an appointment at the mechanic today, so I thought I would take a walk down the street to the Spotlight store to pick up some zips as I didn't have the colour I wanted to complete a project on the weekend. How excited was I when I got there to find they were having a 20% off sale...Yippee! I got lots of these in different sizes and colours... And some fabric as well! I am thinking a few more bags will be handy, plenty of birthdays in my family next month. The Owl and daisy fabrics were already marked down to $5/m and I got the discount off that... I am very happy with my purchases and should even get some sewing done tonight.
It was a beautiful day to be out walking, now I am looking forward to an evening in creating.
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

barb's creations said...

Can't wait to see what you'll make with these lovely fabrics :) Barb.