Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Look who came to play...

And the best bit is she is here to stay! My Annie doll arrived today all the way from Chile. She was made by Veronica and came to me for the swap hosted by Aunt Pitty Pat. She is just beautiful and as you can see she packed her bag for the journey. She came with chocolate, ribbons and beads as well as the gorgeous piece of red fabric which looks like it is dyed, and a postcard from her homeland. As you can see she looks quite different from the version I sent to Veronica even though she is made with the same Annie doll pattern, by the talented Denise White of The Cats Pyjamas.
I am looking forward to an evening of stitching and plan on getting the two incomplete projects from the previous post done tonight... guess I'd better get off here and back to the sewing machine.
Hope your Tuesday was a creative one.
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

barb's creations said...

I absolutely love Annie dolls and yours is just gorgeous.How lucky are you to receive such a beautiful rustic Annie doll :) Barb.

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey !!
The red piece of fabric is Batik from " The Quilt Shop " that we have in Santiago ( only one in Chile )
I´m very happy that you like her !

Jindi's Cottage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jindi's Cottage said...

She is adorable.