Saturday, May 16, 2009

If only I could find my shoes..

we could go shopping. So this is how the practice Annie turned out, all dressed and ready for a shopping trip but she has misplaced her shoes, at least now she only has cold feet! I haven't achieved a whole lot else in the sewing room this week, but today promises to be productive. I am off to a birthday party for Mr2 this afternoon and I decided last night that I should make a gift. I've got oh, let's see about 6 hrs to get it sorted. I'll show pics tomorrow and let you know the verdict.
Oh, and Veronica if you read this I promise your Annie will be quite different, she has already chosen a different style and colour for her outfit, hair and accessories.
Have a super weekend whatever you have planned.
Happy Crafting

5 comments:

Lurline said...

Gorgeous Girl! Who cares if she has no shoes - she has her purse to go shopping - now, that's necessary!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Unknown said...

Hola !!

She is very beautiful !!!

A pair of shoes with felt or crochet ????

Hugs from Chile , Vero

Jindi's Cottage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jindi's Cottage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jindi's Cottage said...

Maybe her shoes are under the bed!