Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hanging About

Lately I have been hanging about waiting to see what will happen next? Well that's what it feels like at least. I am using my time wisely while waiting working on all my current hand sewing projects and am pleased to report there has been some progress, just as well really as most of them need to be completed by the end of May. Now that I have my Annie partner details I have dolls on my mind. I have made a number of dolls including this Angel from a pattern by the talented Rosalie Quinlan which appeared in Australian Homespun Magazine in 2008, (not sure which issue but I know it was in the first half of the year). Speaking of Australian Homespun the latest one was in my mailbox today and it doesn't disappoint. The projects are inspiring as always.
Hope your Wednesday was a good one.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Leah said...

I got my copy of Homespun too, They next Breast of friends BOM, is a bit full on, im already behind. Cant wait to see your Annie swap.

Fee said...

Yes I bought Homespun too - Love all of the Blue and White stuff - It is one of my favourite combinations.