Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Check this out

Okay, so I have been for another tour of cyberspace, thought I'd check some things before getting down to serious business - I am going to make the sewing machine do some work today! I got the trees sewed down on the Home applique yesterday and am busy making plans about other appropriate elements to include like the car and truck which were always a feature in the front yard. What do I want you to check out, well go here and see the cute doll and enter the giveaway - she is up for grabs and I have to say now that I have won something in cyberspace I am a very happy traveller. Oh and check out the other really cute things she has been making. Hope your week is going well! Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks I'll go check it out now .

shelia said...

congrats on your win...know i'll go see if i can win...thanks for letting me know!