Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blue Angel

The gift projects got to have a rest today while I worked on another Angel in the rainbow series - today it is the Blue one. I like how they all look different with their different coloured backgrounds and threads. I have lots of ideas about how they might go together once I am done but I will wait to see how many I make before I make a final decision. The cooler wet weather makes me just want to stay inside and stitch, and that is exactly what I have been doing for the past two days. Yesterday I did manage a walk between showers but not today! Happy Crafting

1 comment:

Purple Paisley Patch said...

She's lovely, I really like her in the blue, I'm a bit of a fan of blue-work as opposed to red-work. What is the set of angel patterns you are working with? Thanks for the well wishes, I hope the Mr Nasty takes heed, he's still lurking around but he needs to take a hike as I HAVE to go back to work on Tuesday, so I'd really like to feel vaguely human! :-)