Friday, January 16, 2009

Cool sewing stuff

I finished the table centrepiece for the Living Creatively competition today, in time for the deadline tonight. Yes, I work well when the deadline is looming large. I put it aside for a couple of days so I could look at it and decide whether my quilting idea would work. I am happy with the result. I entered the competition to challenge myself to follow an idea through from concept to completion. It will be interesting to hear the comments. I am up to the swap projects which I always find challenging, making things for people you don't know requires a little extra thought and planning. I will be playing with the following materials for the Sewing Love swap. I'll let you see what it is when I am done, as it is a secret so my partner doesn't know me! Yeh! cause I am not very good about keeping secrets or being patient waiting for the post people to do their job. Yes, that would be fur there with the fabric, hope I can find the templates tomorrow as I did not have any success tonight, and I really want to get started.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonus Mom said...

I love your table centerpiece! The colors are lovely. The circles are perfection. Thanks for visiting my blog, it made it possible for me to find yours ;)