Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bags

Well today was another productive day. I completed two bags featuring Loralie Designs nurse panels, these will be going to colleagues of my sister who works in a large city hospital. There is another one in progress but I got distracted and went walking this evening and it was very pleasant out, so I walked a long way.
Having entire days to plan projects and sew feels very indulgent and I am enjoying every minute of it. When I have finished the bags I will be starting my next swap project, which will be a bit different to what I have shown so far. Fortunately for me, my swap partner likes brights and lots of colour too, this should be an easy project for me to complete. I'll keep you up to date.
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

RG said...

Hi Mistea and thanks for popping by my blog and saying 'hello'. I'm glad you did! :c)
Your bag is fantastic...very clever use of fabrics..I'm sure the recipient will love them.
hugs
Robyn xx

PS Hexies are not usually my thing either..but this time i'm not rushing and no deadline, so I'm plodding and enjoying.
Glad you popped by.